Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update

So we went to the doctor today and the visit was quite short. I have gained only 3 pounds in 4 weeks which is the perfect weight gain, woo hoo, go me! And we heard the baby's heart beat. It's beating at 160 bpm, which is exactly what it should be....it was really awesome to hear. We also got to hear it move which was pretty cool too. I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks for this really in depth ultrasound where they take measurements and look at the organs and they can also determine the sex, which we are opting out of, of course. Sorry no new pics!

2 comments:

MacDaddy said...

Has Chris asked you if that added weight is all in your head?

Maybe the brow.

This kid is a sooner born and bred.

snufulupicus said...

SOONERS!!!
I knew I raised my son better then to pull for tu!!!
We are happy all is going great!
I am concerned though?
Why it Scarletts and Titians names run together? Not calling your a girl a dog or Titian a girl are you two?