Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Stuff!

The first piece of baby clothing from Chris' Mom
The armoire form Chris' Mom
The toys Aunt Zelda sent
The stroller from my parents


My parents came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we got our first set of baby items! We bought a crib with separate rails so that the crib can convert into a toddlers bed and then a full size bed, we also got a changing table that turns into a nightstand, and we got a stroller. I also got some maternity clothes, that I don't quite fit into yet, at least as far as the pants are concerned. Chris' Mom gave us an armoire that was his grandmothers that is perfect for the room and she bought us a little snappy shirt thing for the baby also. My Aunt Zelda also gave us our first toys. We just wanted to thank everyone for everything, we really appreciate it. I go to the doctor on Tuesday and hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

0 comments: