Friday, July 4, 2008

Today is the day

So we decided to tell everyone this weekend about our exciting news. For those of you new to the site, welcome! So Chris and I are having a baby! I will be 12 weeks pregnant starting Monday so we thought with the long weekend it would be a good time to tell the rest of our family. The due date is Jan. 19th, 2009. We have decided to wait until the birth to find out the sex so it will be a big surprise. We have chosen two names, if it's a boy we have chosen Caden Michael and if it's a girl we have chosen Scarlett Lynne. I went to the doctor about two weeks ago and the baby was fine. It was about 1 1/2 inches and it is already moving, although I can't feel anything yet. I go to the doctor in about 2 1/2 weeks and we will keep you posted with pictures and updates as the pregnancy continues.

4 comments:

melcruz_2005 said...

Congratulations!!! How wonderful - this is the most exciting part of life. I am so happy for you!

MacDaddy said...

So, when did Duane become Michael?

And were you going to bother to tell his brother or me?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! The Queener bunch (Dorothy, Ted, and Andrea) are so happy for you.

DuchessQ

Uncle Bunny said...

So much for the only thing in texas be neutered or gay..How did this happen? No don't tell me, I'm sure it involved caudle drinks...put it in the little black box and out into the ocean..Congrats..My future great neice or nephew will be born on Aunt Candy's mom's birthday. Are you registered anywhere for baby itmes? Hope your feeling great. Take care. Love you big as the sky.