Friday, August 22, 2008

The baby looks like a baby!

I look like a really cute alien
My HUGE foot and leg
My beautiful profile
Kissing my bicep

Resting on my belly

We went for our indepth ultrasound today. It went well. The baby is growing normally and all the organs are working as they should be. The lady doing the ultrasound commented on the large feet the baby has, which is funny because that totally comes from Chris obviously! Some new developments are that I can feel the baby kick now and can even see it kick! It does it all the time; already putting those big feet to use....I see a world class soccer player in the making. We got a ton of new pictures and I finally feel like my belly is actually growing a little.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The one with the spine is crazy! I can't believe you're growing a baby... lil Mary's all grown up.