Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HELLO TO ALL!

Hello to all our family and friends! Chris and I thought this would be an excellent idea for us to keep all of our friends and family apprised of our lives, however boring they may be. Chris and I have been very busy lately. I am currently on break from photography school, which I am enjoying very much. Chris is taking his last class ever this summer and will begin preparations to take the, costly, CPA exam. We are currently living outside of Houston, but hopefully that won't last much longer because, well, the humidity is unbearable. Our two dogs are doing quite well. Titian is 3 and Lucky is 2 and they are both as needy as ever.

Recent events: Congrats to Michael and Julie on their marriage! It was wonderful! Also, our air conditioner broke and I do not recommend going without air conditioning in Houston in the summer, unless you are a complete idiot or have some sort of death wish.

0 comments: